Monday, January 20, 2014

Three of Spades W. Ferraro Katie's Review

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Three of Spades W. Ferraro Katie's Review

I am a lover of all contemporary romance not matter what it is. This book on the other hand was amazing because it did not repeat the same format as most of the others do. Of course you have your hottie Dylan Cross. They you have Natalie Parker. I love her. 1. Because she is such a sweet loving person with a huge heart 2. She is your everyday girl. She is not some runway model. She is self-conscious, insecure and has low self-esteem. This is what I love most about the book because it is so much easier for the everyday person to relate to.

Dylan was living life just fine and dandy till he get an offer from Natalie that he can't refuse. Well it's not that he can't he doesn't want to. More and more time that he spends with Natalie she turns his world upside down and he teaches her so many things in and out of the bed. (Waves self) From the minute that I opened this book I could not put it down. It is a definite page turner. I highly recommend this book to anyone. Wendy Ferraro you have gotten me hooked onto another series. Please check out her books. Three of Spades, Three of Hearts and waiting on Three of Diamonds to be released. Anxiously awaiting the release of the third book.

No comments:

Post a Comment