Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Interview with a Master By Jason Luke


Photo: Coming in February 2014.
Excerpt: 'Interview with a Master'

I shook my head. “There are two problems. Men are scared of trying anything sexual they are unfamiliar with. And men have no idea how a woman feels. They don’t understand what’s required to make BDSM sex-play work for the woman.”
Letitia made her eyes wide and raised an eyebrow at me in an artful challenge. “And you do understand women?”
“I understand what women need to make BDSM work in their bedroom,” I said.
She sat back on the chair and reached for a new page in her notebook. “Well,” she said with a smug little mocking smile, “this should be interesting. If you’re right, then what you’re about to tell me is the secret to success for the average married American man. I’d hate to miss a single word.”


Excerpt: 'Interview with a Master'

“I expected you would be just as demanding and just as ruthless in your personal life – with your submissives, I mean.”
I frowned. “What makes you think I’m not?”
She looked surprised. “A candle-lit dinner on a rooftop? It’s not what I expected of the formidable Jonah Noble.”
“You’re not one of my submissives,” I pointed out. “And you’re not a business rival.”
She smiled. “So what does that make me?”
I considered the question carefully. I tasted the wine. It was good. “Right now it makes you a mystery,” I said slowly. “A fascinating puzzle.”


Excerpt: 'Interview with a Master'

Letitia hunted through the long rack of clothes. She swung her head from side to side, setting the blonde cascade of her hair swaying, and then tugged at the buttons of her blouse. She had her back to me. The soft silk slid down over her shoulders and I could see the lustrous skin of her back and the stark white straps of her bra. 
She reached behind her and the sound of a zip being drawn down was surprising loud in the silence. She squirmed and wiggled her hips like a dancer, and the skirt she had been wearing slid down around her ankles.
She stood on her tiptoes, staring into the dark recesses of her wardrobe. I could see the firm toned planes of her narrow waist, the womanly swell of her hips, and the clench of her bottom. I could see the outline of her long sculpted legs and the tantalizing lace pattern of sheer white panties.
“Good evening,” I said.
Letitia yelped and spun round, wide eyed with shock and fear. Instinctively her hands flew to cover herself. She cringed in the half-light, hunting the shadows wildly until she saw the silhouette of me sitting by the window at last.


Excerpt: 'Interview with a Master'

She shook her head and then scraped her fingers through her hair. She was trembling with the after-effects of her fright, and her breathing was ragged. She started to say something else, then realized she was standing half-naked in front of me, wearing nothing more than a lace bra and a skimpy sheer pair of panties.
She snatched at a robe hanging behind the bedroom door and wrapped herself in it. 
“You aren’t going to hurt me – are you?” her voice dropped and became suddenly tentative. Her breathing was short and quick as if she had run up a flight of stairs.
I smiled wolfishly. “Not unless you would like me to.”


Excerpt: 'Interview with a Master'
 
She tilted her head to the side, as if she were trying to see me from a different angle. She looked mystified, and she shook her head slowly.
“You have a reputation for being a hard man,” she said. “Everyone I spoke to told me you were a ruthless businessman. A heartless bastard,” she said without any trace of guile. 
There was a bottle of wine chilling in a silver ice bucket beside the table. I filled both our glasses.
“Guilty as charged,” I said agreeably. “Whoever you spoke to is absolutely correct.”


Excerpt: 'Interview with a Master'

Letitia’s breath quickened as I drew nearer. I stopped when we were only inches apart – so close I could almost hear her heart thumping within the cage of her chest and sense the ripples trembling throughout her body. The space between us seemed to tingle with electricity. It was dark outside now. Letitia’s face was turned up to mine, her lips slightly parted, glistening soft and moist.
She swallowed hard. Her eyes searched mine.


Excerpt: 'Interview with a Master'

I came across the room – three quick strides so that I was standing close to her. Close enough to smell her cheap perfume and see the discomfort and panic beginning to rise in her eyes. I stared, neither of us speaking or moving for several seconds.

Excerpt: 'Interview with a Master'

“Before we go any further, I must warn you that the things I am going to share with you throughout this interview are very explicit. I can either censor the descriptions, or I can tell you in detail. The choice is yours. But if you want the detailed explanation, then you must be prepared for graphic language. I’m no fan of political correctness, so you can’t expect me to keep apologizing if your delicate, sensitive ears are offended by language.”

Excerpt: 'Interview with a Master'

“I researched you, sir. You’re the subject of my interview.”
I nodded. “Well to understand me, you need to understand the BDSM lifestyle. Not many people do. Most people have preconceived notions about the role of the Master and the role of the sub. I think if more people understood the reality, they’d be less inclined to classify the lifestyle as abusive, or demeaning. Those kind of comments come from ignorance.”



No comments:

Post a Comment