Monday, January 20, 2014

Three of Hearts W.Ferraro Katie's Review

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Three of Hearts W.Ferraro Katie's Review

If you enjoy passion and romance then this book is definitely for you. I think this is the first book I have read where the woman adored by so many isn't stick thin. I just love Mae. Wendy Ferraro has given us a lead character that a lot of women can relate to. She is curvy, sexy and sassy. Mae is an oncology nurse who moved from Boston to small town life in Hamden, Vermont. In need of a place to call home Mae responds to an ad for an apartment. It seems that fate has stepped in and brought her to the place that would cause her to go on a roller coaster ride filled with love, friendship, excitement and heartache. I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment