Monday, January 20, 2014

Love Love by Beth Michele ~Katie's Review~

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Love Love by Beth Michele ~Katie's Review~








Gabrielle Willis is smart. She's funny. And oh yes, she's a bit klutzy. 



When Gabrielle left sunny California bound for the energy of Manhattan, she was willingly leaving the life she had known, for the new life she would create.  But was she really leaving something behind, or was she running away.



On the outside Gabrielle Willis has it all under control.  A new life in Manhattan, a great roommate, and a good job. But she was haunted.  Haunted by a memory she's tried to forget, and by a family who's abandoned her.  But what happens when what's on the outside is only an illusion, and in perfect contradiction to what's buried deep within.



Enter Dane Rhodes.  He's gorgeous, smart, and sexy as hell. Just what Gabby wants, or so she thinks.  But when she meets Brad Dixon, the sweet guy with the crooked smile, he begins to make her see that the very thing she is trying to run from, is the very thing that just may push her to see the light.


****************************************


I am going to start off by saying that I am in Love Love with Love Love.  This book has to be in my top 3 of most beautiful books written.  The story was beautiful and heart warming.  I laughed out loud a lot during this book.  I also cried of sadness and sweetness.  This book has touched my soul in a way that I will never forget.  I felt such emotion for these characters.  The way that Beth wrote this book you feel it all the happiness, sadness, sweetness and love.  I hope to read many more books by Beth.  After this book I will follow her to the ends of the earth.  Thank You Beth for such a wonderful book.  You helped me in a big way by letting me read this. *wink*

I will start off by confirming Gabby is a klutz.  It is hysterical the things she does.  I have been there a time or two myself so I can appreciate her klutziness.  Fran is Gabby's best friend and roommate when they venture off to Manhattnan.  Fran has had her fair share of a crappy family life.  Gabby's parents are the snobby to do rich family and Gabby does not feel like she belongs.  Her mother is always knocking her down for one reason or another.  It breaks my heart for Gabby because she is such a sweet girl stuck with horrible parents.  Life for Gabby will definitely change.  It starts changing from the night of her college graduation party.

Three years later Gabby is now 25 working for an interior designing firm.  This is where "Dane" enters.  In the meantime Gabby has decided to switch her coffee shops from Starbucks  to The Brew House. Here is where <3 Brad <3 enters.  I guess you know who I root for.  Dane is your typical hot, rich, sexy and I know it kinda guy.  Brad is the sweet heart with the milk chocolate eyes.

The question is does Gabby what the guy who does not make her feel feelings from the past or does she want the guy who is going to have her face her demons to be with him?  Don't get me wrong Brad and quite a few demons of his own.  Will the two of them be able to handle the demons they face together or will it be too much for Gabby to handle?

You know I can't answer these questions for you because you need to read the book for yourself.  I am telling you when you are done you will be the biggest fan of Beth Michelle.  Well maybe not the biggest I think I have taken over that spot, but if you give me some sweedish fish I will let you stand behind me!  

Head on over to the links listed below and grab yourself a copy as soon as you can.  You know sometimes we all need a superhero!  Let's see if one of these men can be yours.


*****************************************





*************************************************

LOVE LOVE





BETH MICHELE

Beth Michele is a wife, a mom, an author, and a lover of all things chocolate, well, anything sweet really.  While stuffing chocolate in her face, she enjoys reading young adult and new adult novels furiously, and spending time with her husband and two adorable children who keep her on her peppermint pink painted toes.  Those same children who inspire her to tell silly stories that cause hysterical giggles to tumble from their bellies.

Beth loves to laugh and loves to have a good cry, especially after reading a novel that stretches her soul, one that makes her feel, and lingers in the corner of her beating heart.

Beth began writing when she was in middle school, penning anything from short stories, to poetry, and then later moved on to write children’s books.  Her debut novel, Love Love is due out May 8, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment