Saturday, February 8, 2014

Death of a Body Tour by Rick Chiantaretto

DB_Teaser_4
 
DB_RickChiantaretto_Cover
 
By: Rick Chiantaretto
 
Synopsis:
I grew up in a world of magic. By the time I was ten I understood nature, talked to the trees, and listened to the wind. When the kingdom of men conquered my town, I was murdered by one of my own—the betrayer of my kind. But I didn't stay dead.
I woke to find myself in a strange new world called Los Angeles. The only keys to the life I remembered were my father’s ring, my unique abilities, and the onslaught of demons that seemed hell-bent on finding me. Now I must find out who I really am, protect my friends, and get back to my beloved hometown of Orenda.

grbutton
DB_Teaser_1
 
DB_Teaser_5 DB_Teaser_6
 
Amazon Buy Link

Available Now for $.99!

Audible Link
 
 DB_Teaser_7DB_Teaser_8
DB_Teaser_9
 
 
Author Bio:
I've often been accused of having done more in my life than the average person my age, but if I were completely honest I'd have to tell you my secret: I'm really 392. So after all this time, I'm a pretty crappy writer. I have one book published but out of print, one coming out soon, and a bunch half written (when you have eternity, where's the reason to rush?). I've been favorably reviewed by horror greats like Nancy Kilpatrick, and my how-to-write-horror articles have been quoted in scholarly (aka community college freshmen's) papers. I enjoy the occasional Bloody Mary, although a Bloody Kathy or Susan will suffice. Mostly, I just try to keep a low profile so people don't figure out who I REALLY am.
 
DB_Teaser_3
 
Social Media
 
*****GIVEAWAY******
 
Check out the awesome list of prizes and enter!!
 
Prizes are:
    1 $25 Amazon, B&N or Paypal gift card
    3 Amazon or B&N $5 gift cards
     
    5 Signed Print Copies of Death Of The Body ( US Only – Ebook & Amazon gift card for price difference for international winners)
3 Audible audio copies of Death of the Body
5 Tarot Readings via email by Rick Chiantaretto
25 Mother Tree bracelets

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about Death of the Body today! If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to contact me (or, thanks to that niffty 'Notify me' button down below, I'm now forever stalking this post, so just reply! - muah ha ha ha).

    ReplyDelete