Monday, January 20, 2014

Dragon's Mate by Beverly Ovalle ~Katie's Review~

Sunday, 24 March 2013

Dragon's Mate by Beverly Ovalle ~Katie's Review~

There is not too much I can say about this book without giving a lot of the details away. I don't like to give any spoilers in the reviews that I write.

Basically, this is more of a novella. It is a short read and it is a good in between book. I took me about an hour to read it. This is an erotica. It is about a girl who was harmed in her past so she did not trust anyone easily. In the process of her getting her life back together she decided to adopt two dragons or well they adopted her. What she was not aware if was the fact that they are shape shifting dragons. This is a hot little read and let's just say that some fantasies are fulfilled.

I would give this 3 1/2 stars!!!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BOEOOBC/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1364167971&sr=8-1&pi=SL75

No comments:

Post a Comment